Western Mediterranean 7 Night Cruise- Newbie ???

Kristie Fergeson

Earning My Ears
My daughter has been granted a Make a Wish Trip! She wanted to go on a Disney Mediterranean Cruise but MAW does not have ties with that branch of DCL. Instead she can choose a 7 night Western Mediterranean Royal Caribbean Cruise. We are new to cruising but she felt it would offer more for the family than just a land trip to Italy. Has anyone been on this cruise? any tips or suggestions?
Thanks!!!

My daughter has been granted a Make a Wish Trip! She wanted to go on a Disney Mediterranean Cruise but MAW does not have ties with that branch of DCL. Instead she can choose a 7 night Western Mediterranean Royal Caribbean Cruise. We are new to cruising but she felt it would offer more for the family than just a land trip to Italy. Has anyone been on this cruise? any tips or suggestions?
Thanks!!!

We did a western itinerary on Freedom of the Seas last month. Our ports of call were Grand Cayman, Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel. Our favorite stop was the RCI sponsored excursion to Maya Key at Roatan. We also enjoyed Maya Chan at Costa Maya. Stingray City at Grand Cayman and Chankanaab Park at Cozumel were also great. We had a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter