Western dining rotation chart

cathyscrapper

Disney Queen (my husband thinks he's so funny-he a
We were on the Magic in September and I had taken with me 3 charts of the dining rotation possibilities so I would know when to book Palos brunch and dinner. I know I got these charts from this site and they were so handy, I was able to toss the other two that I didn't need once I got my kttw card and found out our rotation. TIA

Cathy

That's it! Thank you very much! This will be a huge help for our September cruise. Thanks! :cheer2:

I believe it was mmouse37 who created this chart, and it was most excellent on our cruise last October. There are some updates to it (Pirate Night vs. Mexicali and Golden Mickey's vs. Morty the Magnificent), but the concept is still the same.

We were expecting APL, but wound up with LAP. We wanted to make Palo brunch reservations, but didn't want to conflict with the Character Breakfast, so we pulled out the chart. The folks in front of us had the same situation. The CM making the reservations told them the wrong day for Character Breakfast. I politely indicated I thought he was incorrect. He verified with someone else, and the chart was right! The folks in front of us thanked us a few times.

Please don't rely on my chart above......it has not been updated in over a year.....I know another Dis'er put together an even better matrix...just can't remember who it was!!!

Just took a look & the shows are off. IDK where the other chart is but on our western in 12/04 we had the following.

Sat - welcome show
Sun - WWTBAM
Mon - Golden Mickey's
Tue - Hercules
Wed - Pirate night - movie
Thur - Dreams
Fri - farewell show

Last fall I made an "updated version of mmouse37's chart. You can find it at the website I made for our cruise. It is on the "useful stuff" page at http://www.bwdarrah.com/dcl/stuff.htm.

Hope it helps - since it was made for a sailing last October (and slightly revised for this october) it may not be 100% accurate.

pdarrah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter