We're leaving in April "07

west4124

Dreaming of Disney...
I've booked well in advance like they suggest. Is anyone else out there going in April? We're doing Disney the first half of the week and then the three night cruise at the end. :banana: :banana:
I am so excited and have no one to share my excitement with.

We are just back and even though it was HOT we had a great time. Because of a promise I made to my Mom we may be going in April also! Just back and planning again!!

Easter '07 for us --all 20 of us. my buddiy is a DVC member and has been hoarding points to get us all to go to WDW. we are all lifelong friends and will be going with our respective families. It is gonna be CRAZY!! I can't wait.
You sound excited too-hope all goes well with your trip---no cruise for us but my wife and I went on the Wonder in '99 and had a great time. I'm sure you will too. Just 10 short months to go!!

Wow! :yay: Twenty of you guys are going? Talk about coordinating schedules. We went will my in-laws (four of us and five of them) total of nine and it stressed us out trying to get anywhere. :crazy:
I hope you have better luck and a more pleasant trip than we did. :blush:
What dates are you guys going? We've changed our ressies to stay at All Star Movies since my kids are Toy Story finatics. Hope these 10 months go by fast! :hourglass

CinderellasSister said:
We're planning our April trip right after Easter. Anyone know what the crowds are like then?

:cool1:
Our family went the end of May last year and it was packed. However, we fast passed everything we wanted to do and didn't really wait in any long lines. Can't say for April. If I had to guess I would say about the same. :goodvibes

I have already booked my vacation for April of 2007 also. I am looking at going the Saturday after Easter until Thursday. I have been to WDW before, but my husband and 3 year old haven't. I have reservations at Fort Wilderness campground. I plan on tenting. Does anyone know if you decide to fly in and stay in a tent where you could place your valuables?

It's a great feeling to be going.
Thanks

laminatedrain said:
I have already booked my vacation for April of 2007 also. I am looking at going the Saturday after Easter until Thursday. I have been to WDW before, but my husband and 3 year old haven't. I have reservations at Fort Wilderness campground. I plan on tenting. Does anyone know if you decide to fly in and stay in a tent where you could place your valuables?

It's a great feeling to be going.
Thanks
I have some friends that camped when they went but they were in a camper. They loved FW. I'm not sure about where to put valuables though. Are you talking about jewlry or camp stuff? :confused3 I would think small stuff could just be locked in your car. If you can tell me a little more specific I can ask my friend about it. So excited about going myself. :Pinkbounc

We'll be there the last full week in April, celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary at OKW.

west4124 said:
Wow! :yay: Twenty of you guys are going? Talk about coordinating schedules. We went will my in-laws (four of us and five of them) total of nine and it stressed us out trying to get anywhere. :crazy:
I hope you have better luck and a more pleasant trip than we did. :blush:
What dates are you guys going? We've changed our ressies to stay at All Star Movies since my kids are Toy Story finatics. Hope these 10 months go by fast! :hourglass
We are arriving sat. before Easter and staying for 7 days at Old key west . Thanks we are going to need all the luck we can get

I had orginally booked a WDW stay in April, but due to circumstances that I cannot control I can't go then. But I am able to go in September around the 7th. I am doing the 4 day and 3 sea package with the cruise line. Has anyone been on the cruise? Could you please tell me about it. About 8 1/2 months til WDW. Boy it seems like a long time.

west4124 said:
I've booked well in advance like they suggest. Is anyone else out there going in April? We're doing Disney the first half of the week and then the three night cruise at the end. :banana: :banana:
I am so excited and have no one to share my excitement with.

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We'll be there April 7th to the 13th. I'm so excited! This is the first year it is just 4 of us. Me, my hubby and 2 daughters. The last 2 times we went, there was 9 of us too, and that was crazy...I can't imagine 20!! Good Luck!

Just had to share my excitement!!! Today is 120 days until our trip. I know, I know, it still seems far away. How about... it's only 4 months away!!! :jumping1:

Or..... only 20 days away from hitting those double digits!!! :yay: :yay:

My daughter and I will be at WL April 21-27! I booked our room last week and our flights last night!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter