We're in!

Anniegirl

Mouseketeer
We received our Member packet on Saturday, and I was sweating it out all weekend til Monday morning to call and see if we were in the system. We had only closed on Tuesday so I thought surely it must be too soon, but nope...we're in! :cool1: I went ahead and booked our January minitrip and am waitlisted for the first night for a standard view studio at BWV (made a reservation for a studio at SSR in the mean time). Then we move to a boardwalk view 1 bedroom for the next 3 nights before heading home. It is just DH, #3 son (will be 12 1/2 months at the time) and me. I doubt that my waitlist will come through given the marathon and all but that's OK with me. I've never seen SSR and moving is not a problem with just one child in tow (I usually schlep 3 little ones around aged 5 and under on my own so having DH to help and just one child is a piece of cake). I am so excited :banana: and can't wait to arrive and hear "Welcome home!"

Congratulations and welcome home!

Best wishe s-

Congrats and welcome home!!! Isn't making your first ressie WONDERFUL?

lol @ schlepping kids...

Hope your wait list comes through!

Anniegirl said:
We received our Member packet on Saturday, and I was sweating it out all weekend til Monday morning to call and see if we were in the system. We had only closed on Tuesday so I thought surely it must be too soon, but nope...we're in! :cool1: I went ahead and booked our January minitrip and am waitlisted for the first night for a standard view studio at BWV (made a reservation for a studio at SSR in the mean time). Then we move to a boardwalk view 1 bedroom for the next 3 nights before heading home. It is just DH, #3 son (will be 12 1/2 months at the time) and me. I doubt that my waitlist will come through given the marathon and all but that's OK with me. I've never seen SSR and moving is not a problem with just one child in tow (I usually schlep 3 little ones around aged 5 and under on my own so having DH to help and just one child is a piece of cake). I am so excited :banana: and can't wait to arrive and hear "Welcome home!"

So you closed last Tuesday and got your member packet on Saturday? so 4 days? Did they FedEx the packet?
Maybe I'll be that lucky! I think we will close either tomorrow or Wednesday... :teeth:

I guess they are running with a full staff now :sunny: I couldn't believe our good fortune! I've read repeatedly how it takes 10 -14 business days but we were done in a fraction of the time. Not bad for a resale! Sending some pixie dust your way for speedy processing........... :wizard:

Anniegirl said:
I guess they are running with a full staff now :sunny: I couldn't believe our good fortune! I've read repeatedly how it takes 10 -14 business days but we were done in a fraction of the time. Not bad for a resale! Sending some pixie dust your way for speedy processing........... :wizard:

Yeah, I have been reading and hearing 7-10 days to get in the system, then 30 days to get your membership packet!

BTW congratz and thanks for the :wizard:

Congrats and Welcome home
No matter how many times I.ve been, i NEVER get tired of heairng Welocme Home

Congratulations! We're also brand new members and it's such an exciting feeling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter