We're going!!

jjsmom

Mouseketeer
Thanks to Mousesavers (the July room only code) and gas prices falling a little, we're going next month. We had seriously talked about the 5+2, but DH won't do the parks every day, so the UHP is not a good deal for us. And we were concerned about the sky high gas prices.
As always, we'll be taking our own food for breakfast, snacks, sandwich makings, etc. so we'll save money there.
We're driving and staying at Coronado Springs July 17-24. I am so greatful for the good comments I've heard about this place. I let DH pick the resort. He usually is indifferent about the trip plans, but this time he said "I've always wanted to stay at CS" What? He actually had an opinion? I was floored! Apparently, he remembered the place from a trip 5 yrs ago when we ate at the Pepper Market. Amazing!
Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news with all of you like minded Disney obsessed folks. I can't wait!! I'll post a trip report!!

That's great!! The next best thing to being @ WDW is planning your trip to WDW. I've got 4 monthes & I'm already planning my priority seatings, what day @ which parks, etc. Do you have kids? Walmart had (last month) Princess cameras with a built in flash for $12.97, bought DD one for DS's b'day (does everyone do this or am I just crazy???). Anyway, have a great trip (& great planning):sunny:

Hi KristiKelly!

I'm an obsessed planner too. I will be making my PS'S today for our favorites (we have free long distance on weekends). I have 1 DD-12 1/2 (she thinks she's 21!!) She's definately in the teenager mode! LOL!! In fact, I didn't mention in the earlier post, her best friend is staying offsite in a time share that same week so we will be getting the girls together. This is another reason why we chose to go in July, so DD would have a friend to pal around with.
Great deal on the camera. I think my "grown-up" DD would have a cow if I bought her a princess camera! LOL!!
Have fun planning your WDW trip! Where are you staying?

I love it when a trip just is planned in a couple weeks!!
we did that with our last trip in Feb,2004 - Got more out of refund
then expected so of course had to spend it at Disney -
We stayed at All Star Movies with mousesaver codes, Ate 2 meals a day - Usually big late breakfast buffet and hamburgers at night.
With a snack snuck in there now and then.

Our next trip we are planning already for christmas in December.
* not January as notated in signature* -
Hey have a great time --- we took the 2 year old this last time but christmas bringing big sisters 16 & 18 - Grandma * Grandpa*Aunt Jo and Cousin Kayla - 14....

Enjoy planning - and before long be walking down main street
gazing at the castle.

K & D,

Thanks for the tip on eating a big breakfast late, then burgers for dinner. Made PS's yesterday for our "splurge"-California Grill to see fireworks. We don't do that every trip (last time was July 2000) but guess what? DH suggested it! Do you think it's possible that he's been converted? I just can't wait for this trip. It's been a rough couple of years with DH changing careers and this is our family's "reward" trip. Things were not looking good a couple of weeks ago, though. The 5+2 deal still seemed too high and Dh was definately not enthused about booking a trip. After I told him about the room only code ....it suddenly seemed doable for him. Now we're in the hyper-speed planning mode and having a blast.
enjoy your Dec. trip!

We'll be there July 15-26. FIrst at HRH and then POR. I thought we planned this trip fast (I'm an obsessive planner). We decided to go in March. Maybe we'll see you there - let's hope for great weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter