We're going back!

Vanryan

Mouseketeer
:cool1:

We have just booked 7 nights at the Beach Club over Easter Break, thanks to dmil's discount. We would like to stay 3 nights prior to that and are thinking of splitting our time. We went through this last year and decided to stay put at the BC. This year I have a bit longer off because of Easter being later. Anyone have any thoughts on where else to go?
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

(And yes, I am a teacher and have to go during Easter time! :teacher: )

I wasn't sure if that abbreviation was correct. Dear Mother In Law is a castmember. Pretty handy, let me tell ya :banana: :banana: :banana:

The Beach Club is nice.

Since you're staying at an Epcot resort for part of the time, why not switch to the Grand Floridian for the second part? Or, upgrade your BC reservations to Concierge and check that out. It's very nice and if used properly, can actually save you some money (free food and wine!!).

Looks like you only stay at the top quality places. If you liked the Poly, why not go back there for part of the trip?

Whatever you decide, have fun!! :banana:

We love it! We've stayed at OKW more than any other resort. IMHO it's what vacations are all about in my book. You have to take a bus to all the resorts or drive yourself. Don't take the bus to AK from OKW though. It's the worst and takes forever. Much much quicker to drive yourself. Other than that, it's real quick to MK and Epcot and MGM.

First time we went there we stayed in a studio. It's quite spacious with two queens, a kitchenette, and a large bathroom. The two bedroom is awesome which includes the studio and a 1-br combination.

We just enjoy the atmosphere at OKW and are going again in October. My family can hardly wait.

Do you have kids? Ours are 4,8,& 10. What is the pool like? Sorry to bombard you with questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter