We're booked and this site saved me $$.

EJ08

Earning My Ears
I booked my air tickets a month or so ago. We're heading the WDW April 7-16 for a family trip. So I started researching about WDW since I'm a novice and my only other family trip down to WDW was a long weekend 3 years ago and we stayed at a time share 5 miles away. Anyways, from this forum I found out that I could get a Gov't discount at the WD Dolphin which I had no idea they had when I booked a few weeks ago. I called them and the lady said all I had to do is bring a ID and pay stud. The discount with tax saved me $550 for the 9 nights. Considering the park passes with the hopper option is appox. $880 for the week, the passes minus my discount is only $330 out of pocket more. This wonderful site I accidently found on the net saved my family $550. Kudos to all of you.

My kids are 5 & 8 and they are so thrilled we are going and my 8 year old loves to sit with me and look at WDW sites and parks. She has a birthday during our stay and she's got the whole day already planned out.

Have a great Holiday season everybody. :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter