We're Back from the Vacation from .......

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
It turns out that Hot Dogs and Rough Seas do not agree with my daughter!

This trip was very interesting!

Will do up a trip report at a later date and give the Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

It's one vacation that we are both glad to be home.

Scratch
:smooth:

Oh nooooo!!!!! What happened-this doesn't
sound good and I was so looking forward to
hearing about it.

Sorry to hear that. When so much effort, time and money goes into a vacation you want nothing less than magical. Look forward to reading you tales.

Same thing happened to my mom the last time she went on a cruise... :( Can't wait to read your trip report!

What is it with hotdogs and water?My nephew had problems with them and a pool.Cant wait to read your trip report.

Ooh No! Details please. Hope you guys had some fun.:(

The entire trip wasn't a let down but DD only wants to do the World from now on!

Just waiting for DD to feel a bit better about the trip so that I can get the Good part out of her!LOL

At least now when I take the Ship and rock it in front of her, she laughs now!LOL But she's definately not going to have a "Tube Steak" in the near future!

Will let you know when the report is finished and posted!

Like the guy at US Immigration said to her, "At least you can say you've been on the Wonder!"

Scratch
:smooth:

Hope DD is feeling better. (She's not going to want any more surprises)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter