• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're ALL 50 here! And maybe a little MAD too.....a 50th anniversary/celebration/ Party TR *WHO 'DIS? Update 12/20*

It's been like, a MONTH since I updated, I can't believe it! Well, I'm determined to see this through, I think there's only been one TR I left hanging and that was way back when I started writing them. I apologize for my absence! After Thanksgiving it felt like a whirlwind starting Christmas stuff, and then our quick Christmas Disney trip was here, and since we've been back nothing has slowed down!
Good to see I'm not the only one who fell so far behind. As much as I loved being in Disney for Christmas being gone that close to the holidays certainly made getting ready for Christmas a complete rush. Not sure I'll be doing that again any time soon.

I kept hearing great things about the food here and was eager to try it, but whenever we came here we either had reservations or had just eaten, but boy am I glad it worked this time! The food was GREAT. We tried a variety of things but I think the standout for me was the tomato and watermelon salad.
That must have been some good salad if it stood up over the bbq items. We stopped in here for a quick bite in September and had the meatballs that we really enjoyed. Definitely some place we'd return to again.

We were a little disappointed that they were out of our 1st choices due to difficulty getting ingredients, but you really can't blame places for this so we quickly chose others. We ate them the next morning and while they weren't bad by any means, they weren't special enough for us to return.
We had the same issue with them when we were there. I get they run out of things but we had to go with like our 3rd or 4th choices. But in the end pretty sure I'd rather just gave a good old Krispy Kreme than a crazy doughnut anyhow.

I don't think I've seen this before. Love it. The electric water pageant is still one of my favorite things in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter