Went on my first mother daughter brownie over night

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
OH MY!!!!!!!!!! she is in first grade. We went with 2 other troops so a total of 36 girls! what a night. The kids didn't even attempt to go to bed till after 11 we went on a night hike, in the snow and drizzle! THEN after the kids went to bed the ladies had a good old time! Finally to bed around 3:30 then up at 6:30! off in the pouring rain to see how sap comes out of the maple tree and then boil it to make syrup!
What a time! I wasn't a brownie/girlscout as a kid....I think I need a badge!

That is so neat, Spinning!! Sounds like you had fun with all those girls! LOL

I was a Brownie, Girl Scout and Cadette when I was in School and I loved every minute of it!! We had so much fun in our troops and did so many things, like those camping trips! I still have my Sash that is covered with badges in my hope chest...I do hope my little girl will want to join Brownies in the first grade, when she gets there!! :)

I think you need two badges Spinning - one for doing the badgework for outdoors and another for....

I SURVIVED THE BROWNIE OVERNIGHT!!!!! ;) :D

Glad you had fun.....

We did that last spring when DD#2 was in 1st grade. They all drifted off around midnight. I saw "Beethoven" for the first time and had to stuff my face in the pillow so no moms or girls saw me bawling my eyes out when they were saying "Goodbye" to the dog when they thought he had to be put down!!!
I need a badge if I ever catch up on badges for her vest--I swear I have 10 waiting to be sewn on!:mad: bleck!
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter