well.....

scanmom

DIS Veteran
It looks like we will probaby be at universal on thanksgiving day, so I thought I had better decide where to eat turkey day lunch/dinner. I have never been to USF, so I really need your help figuring out where to make ressies. We will have kids with us, and DH will want a "traditional " meal (i.e. turkey w/ all the trimmings). I want it to be a good meal, because DH is sort of grumbling about us not being at home with the extended family for the holiday. I want him to be GLAD that we are eating in a restaurant for thanksgiving!!!! I know I will get great ideas from alot of you so....TIA!!!!!
:cool:

I made my Turkey Day reservations at Mythos. They always seem to have some sort of holiday special meal. They didn't know what they were doing yet but I have them anyway.

I like Pizza, Beer and Football on Thanksgiving myself.

I am open to all suggestions! Pizza and beer are great, and I love football (going to see Miami Dolphins 9/29 yay!!!), but we want something a little more traditional!!!LOL!!!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter