• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well it is my time time to say goodbye...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
We leave for WDW in about 24 to 30 hours. We are driving down to start our annual camping vacation. This time it comes with a twist. We are going camping for the first week in Ft Wildernes. We get to spend a few days with Larry as well at the camp ground. Then spend sat night at the BCV and board the Wonder on sunday the 16th for a pin cruise... We are going to celebrate our 20th anniversery (oct 1st) and my 41st birthday while on board. It should be fun with so many of our friends on board with us. Then we go back to Ft Wilderness for another week and a half.

The funny thing is after we come home... I go back down for a week of managment training in Orlando. For 8 days.... My wife is not to happy about that.

So I will be sorta out of the loop for 4 of the next 5 weeks. I will have my laptop but it is a trek to the internet conection at Ft Wilderness...

If you need a place to set up before you go to FW. Paradise Acres has a spot for you and Sandy. You can see the fireworks at Disney, from a hill top 40 miles to the west..
Have a safe trip

Have a wonderful time! :sunny: How could you not, spending that much time in Disney style! :Pinkbounc

Happy Anniversary!!

We'll try and keep your wife in good company while you're there for business!

Happy Anniversay...............Happy Birthday.................HAPPY DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumping1:

:wave: Have a great time - and a wonderful anniversary! Congratulations! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter