Well, insurance came through...

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We are seniors, love to cruise, always get DCL or another insurance because you just never know. We just got the notice that we are getting reimbursed for this year’s EBPC, I think we booked it opening day, and now have to wait until the dates for the EBPC cruise in 2019 are announced for booking. I had an unexpected operation. We have Hawaii pencilled during next years EBPC cruise.

:offtopic: ( RCCL is doing their yearly trip Vancouver to Honolulu, in September. We’ve done it before and we’re doing it again next year. They have stops on other islands, so it’s a nice way to see Hawaii while missing having to endure a long flight. We live on East Coast!)

Bobbi:boat:

Too bad about missing the trip this year, but you'll be all set for the next one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter