Well I'm sorted

queendisney

DIS Veteran
not going for another 30 days yet, well 29 if you count the stay at the Hilton Gatwick..but have the suitcases and hand luggage on the spare bed with bundles of clothes, camera, camcorder, shoes, various toiletries, travel documents and everything else you can think of next to them. This is all part of my holiday excitement for me and I like to be well organised well in advance. My husband thinks I am made and he has so far managed to just buy himself a new pair of headphones for the plane and thats as far as his holiday prep has gone:confused3

I have also printed and made my mousekeeping envelopes and some disney luggage tags, which I have made DH laminate at work:rotfl: Just received my package from Amazon with my travel size bottles to decant some stuff into...:) All these little things make me happy:goodvibes

Just thought I'd share my excitement as DH thinks I am odd but I have told him that you lot my fellow DIS'ers, in varying degrees, also have these tendancies. Or am I wrong?

No definitely not. Once it gets to the month to go countdown time starts to fly by anyway so you are been sensible In my eyes :thumbsup2 enjoy the excitement!!

You are not alone .... I am always preparing for the next trip ...even when I don't know when or where it will be. It is part of the anticipation :thumbsup2

I packed last weekend 2 weeks before we go- all that is left are the little bits like park tickets/hotel vouchers etc for hand luggage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter