Well everyone else has got one.....

aww Claire don't feel guilty, you've definately earned yours!!

Oh and I've I just realised I missed out a '!' after my fp comment... it kind reads malicious otherwise!!! :rotfl:

Don't worry hun, I knew you wasn't being mean. ;) :hug:

Excuse me being a bit dense but I have seen a lot of mentions about tags and I am assuming someone puts a little icon/picture on your details? Is that right or have I got completely the woring end of the stick (which is the norm for me:rotfl: )

Excuse me being a bit dense but I have seen a lot of mentions about tags and I am assuming someone puts a little icon/picture on your details? Is that right or have I got completely the woring end of the stick (which is the norm for me:rotfl: )

A tag is the coloured writing under your name on the right. It is normally something funny that you've said in a post. The Tag Fairy visits every so often and a few people get blessed with one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter