• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We'll be dining at these restaurants on our trip. (Tell me what you think)

theguda

Mouseketeer
Day 1 Ohana (5:15pm)
We've been to Ohana once but couldn't get ADR's the last time we were at WDW...so we're happy.

Day 2 Wolfgang Puck Cafe (6pm)
My wife likes this place...but I'm not a big fan. It's her birthday so she gets what she wants!

Day 3 Le Cellier (6:25pm)
This is our favorite place in WDW and we've been fortunate enough to land ADR's every time we've tried. I'm stoked about it!

Day 4 Whispering Canyon (5pm)
We've never been here...but some friends of ours love it so we figured we'd give it a shot. We did a 5pm dinner so we could take a ferry to the campground at Wilderness Lodge and do the Chip & Dale Sing-A-Long. Has anyone else done this?

Day 5 Sanaa (5:45pm)
Never been here either...but it looks interesting and our little girls will like the resort.

Day 6 Kona Cafe (6:55pm)
Another fave of ours...and it's not hard to get ADR's here.

Overall...we're VERY pleased with our choices and times...I can't wait to get there!!!

The Wolfgang Puck Cafe was our favorite meal of the trip. However, I listened to reviews from others and stuck to their pizzas (what they are known for). We split the spinach salad with cheese, carmelized onions and pecans and the bbq chicken pizza. We loved it. BUT WARNING: STAY AWAY FORM THE CARROT CAKE. It made us physically ill!

Sanaa is one of our favorite restaurants. We ate there for the 1st time last year and we are eating there again this year. The food was delicious and the service was great. Definitely order the bread sampler!

Whispering Canyon is a really neat place. We've been there several times and the food has always been delish! The kids enjoyed the fact they got milkshakes as drinks.

The Wolfgang Puck Cafe was our favorite meal of the trip. However, I listened to reviews from others and stuck to their pizzas (what they are known for). We split the spinach salad with cheese, carmelized onions and pecans and the bbq chicken pizza. We loved it. BUT WARNING: STAY AWAY FORM THE CARROT CAKE. It made us physically ill!

the grilled salmon is excellent, as well as the breaded chicken breast at Wolfgang Puck. We've also had several of the pasta dishes and the only one we'd steer clear of is the bolognese (VERY garlicky - you'll keep all the vampires away for miles, lol.) ...and 2 of us just had the carrot cake at WPC four days ago and it was delicious...ranked right up there with the best carrot cake we've ever had. No one got sick in our party of 3 adults, so perhaps you just had the misfortune to get a bad batch.

Never done the camp file at FW, but the one at VBR was really fun, and it did not have characters. At Whispering Canyon, be sure someone at your table asks for ketchup.

Great choices! How did you manage Le Cellier for 6:25?? Good going!

Great choices! How did you manage Le Cellier for 6:25?? Good going!

We initially had a 3pm time which I wasn't too thrilled about but hey, you can't really be choosy with Le Cellier...so I booked it. A couple weeks later I was checking out time on Disney's website and was amazed to see 2 dinner times available for Le Cellier. We just got lucky I guess. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter