Welcome to the VMK board

W

WebmasterAlex

Just for some background...
Disney has launched their new "Virtual Magic Kingdom" located at www.vmk.com.
A lot of DIS'ers are participating and it looks like it is only going to get stronger.
We thought a board to support this would be fun!

great now i don't have to search VMK game to get to the thread i want
:)

Thanks Alex!

I was so confuse though. I was trying to tell Vexer how to get to the vnmk thread on community and he was having trouble. Now I know why!

Thanks for the board!

It'll be nice to be able to split off topic threads as well!

JeanJoe said:
Thanks for the board!

It'll be nice to be able to split off topic threads as well!

That is what I was thinking also. Maybe a thread for each game with tips. Kind of like what Mal started with the players guide. :)

*dancing and throwing candy*

Woot Woot! Thanks Alex for getting this set up! It will be so much easier now to get information out there or answered.

:grouphug:

I only just found this board.......never mind. Better late than never as they say:)

I have just gotten on the site and can't wait to play. It sounds a lot like Toontown that my kids play. I can't believe I'm playing like a kid.
I guess I,m just a big kid!! :earsgirl:
Angie_OH

I Guess Dis is into VMK Whoa Going Too Far!Thanks A Bundle Alex!!!!!!

Okay, I did it! I'v registered,so now I have to wait patiently for it to open! :Pinkbounc

WebmasterAlex said:
Just for some background...
Disney has launched their new "Virtual Magic Kingdom" located at www.vmk.com.
A lot of DIS'ers are participating and it looks like it is only going to get stronger.
We thought a board to support this would be fun!

Oh my gosh I love VMK! I go on it every single day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter