Welcome to the day after

jdads2

Squirrelly as all heck
We've watched all night and been shocked and sickened.

We need to put those feelings behind us. Now is the time to pull together like never before. We have a hidden enemy one that will stay hidden. We must show this enemy that we can not be broken, that we are not running scared, that we are together and that we are strong.

Today think of those who have fallen. Think of those heros who gave their lives trying to help the innocent.

It is time to help. Donate blood. Donate money. Donate time.

We must stand united. We are one nation. We stand together in defiance to this enemy. Hold your heads and hearts high, we are the greatest country and people on earth.

God Bless America

Amen, Dave. You've beautifully expressed what we're all feeling.

God bless New York's finest and bravest.

Debbie

Dave,

You have said exactly what is on my mind. My husband is a firefighter and is on standby and will most likely be responding to New York sometime in the next couple of days to help with the recovery.

God Bless America!

Amen. My heart and prayers are with all those who have lost and those who are helping and searching for the victims.

Beautiful sentiments jdads. My prayers, thoughts and tears are with all those who are touched by this tragedy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter