Welcome Back Katypop!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Forget the laundry, tell us how your trip was!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

thanks scratch and hockey mom:D
arrived home yesterday, laundry half done and one day back to work over with. this was a 14 night solo trip for me. i had a great time. my AP expired 10 days into my trip so last 4 days were relaxation , one at typhoon lagoon. first 10 nights at POFQ, 1st time here and i loved it. the atmosphere is nice and rooms very comfortable. i also love the boat ride to DD and the fact we were picked up 1st on busses before riverside.my last 4 nights were at AKL which was as awesome as my trip there last year. i tried Jiko for the 1st time and it is my new fave restaurant. i had a couple mini-meets with other dissers for the 1st time at wdw too. i met ibouncetoo and her friend Trish and amymouse on the 1st night . we were all staying at POFQ. had a nice time and amymouse and i did AK together the next day. also met TLinden and her friend Sabina for dinner at boma. TLinden and i then met 2Cats at jellyrolls. Oh, and quite by accident i ended up having dinner at Jiko with David, the bass guitar/singer with the band A Simple Plan:smooth: i really enjoyed this solo trip but DD has announced she wants to go back with me next year:Pinkbounc Yippee! another trip to plan.
kathe

Hi Kathe,

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful trip. You missed some crappy weather here and for that I am so jealous. It must be nice to just do what you want to do and not worry about anyone else. Now you're all rested up for our next DisMeet.

Thanks for bringing back some warmer weather!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

thanks Susan--Ontario:D i enjoyed the calls i got while at wdw from my mom telling me it was snowing and my daughter telling me it was hailing:teeth: it did make me appreciate the 80+ temps even more! do we have a date for the next london meet? i've lost track.
kathe

I'm glad you enjoyed your solo trip, Katypop! :) I've done a week solo, and really enjoyed it. :)

How nice that you got to meet up with some other DISers! I've met TLinden (Karen), and she's very sweet! I hope you guys had fun at Jellyrolls!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter