• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weird question about rapid testing..

scorpsfan

Mouseketeer
So how do they do the rapid tests for travel at pharmacies? (particularly Walmart) Do they shove it right down your nose or just in the tip of your nose? Do they swab your throat as well?

Thanks so much. Sorry for the weird post. I'm kind of freaking out about it! lol

Ours was in the nose, but not as far as they seem to have done at the testing sites. Your mileage may vary :-)

If you have the home RAT kits it's the same. Basically the swab only goes in as far as the fold on the side of your nostril. If it makes you feel any better I have to get tested 4 times a week at work. Last year we had weekly PCR's too. I stopped counting at around 50 I think but easily had more than 70.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter