Weird phone call

I can get why you would be freaked out by a call in the middle of the night. I had a loved one in the hospital and got a call in the middle of the night to come say goodbye... for years after that, phone calls in the middle of the night left me shaking. In college & my party girl days afterwards people thought it was funny/cute to “drunk dial” and say hello but I always got so scared when I woke up to the phone ringing.

Yeah scammers , I have had 2 calls saying I will be arrested if I don’t answer this call or ignore it . Something about my S.I.N . You can tell it is a robot call . Saw on the news people do this scared and sent money or actually give them the number to tell it is you. Well you just gave them what they want. If they were going to arrest me come do it ....than I would believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter