Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

Yes those are just her undergarments. The real dress is the first thing they usually take off when on break. :goodvibes

Carnivorous dinosaurs don't bother me. This, though... :scared1:

IMG_11721.jpg

lifted from here:

http://www.disboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=26194846

See, now that's why I am happy visiting Disney resorts during the day for the stores and restaurants, but don't ever want to stay in one overnight. ;)

That scares me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigthmare!! :scared1:

Have you been inside the playground?

2009Disney0251.jpg

Yes, that's a heart freshly ripped out of someone's chest. :goodvibes

It doesn't bother any of us (that's what I have my degree in), but I think some might be a bit disturbed. The only area that had imagery like this (at least that I noticed) was inside the kids' play area. It's dark and they have to go through that area to get to the slide.

Wow. That's both awesome and disturbing! :) Cool picture. I guess it's something most people wouldn't even notice.

Yes, that's a heart freshly ripped out of someone's chest. :goodvibes

:rotfl::rotfl2:

That's great! Probably doesn't bug most kids, I would guess. I think the temple bothers me because it's all prettified. I love waterfalls, as a rule, and find real life Mesoamerican temples interesting But with this one I'm attracted, then repulsed, and the disconnect gets to me.

This is in one of the men's bathrooms at the Hoop-Dee-Doo review, I had to take a picture because I just couldn't explain it to my wife...

img5500v.jpg

Cowboys are OK, but couldn't they at least be fully dressed and not scratching themselves everywhere? :scared1:

BAHAHAHAA!!! Some of these pics are just too much!!!!!!!! So funny!!! The HDDR bathroom mural is HYSTERICAL!! Also the CSR kids play area heart ripping mural is always nice. Makes you wonder who decides what goes where!!:rotfl::rotfl:

This is in one of the men's bathrooms at the Hoop-Dee-Doo review, I had to take a picture because I just couldn't explain it to my wife...

img5500v.jpg

Cowboys are OK, but couldn't they at least be fully dressed and not scratching themselves everywhere? :scared1:

Brokeback Bathroom.......

disney10-09226.jpg

Here is another one taken of a Bird at the pool at CSR.. check out his foot.....I felt so sorry for him.

img5500v.jpg

Looks like they all sat down in a pile of red ants:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!