Weird Lunch Day

fatgreylady

Mouseketeer
Okay, so we're not really "doing" lunch...snacking to maximize park time, then going out to dinner each day. BUT, now we have Boo Bash day. We're going to about 4-5 park hours, then go to lunch, then nap and swim, then head to the par-tay. SO, where to lunch? Don't want to spend the day traveling, so prolly not Disney Springs or even AKL. Best lunches??? THANKS!

Okay, so we're not really "doing" lunch...snacking to maximize park time, then going out to dinner each day. BUT, now we have Boo Bash day. We're going to about 4-5 park hours, then go to lunch, then nap and swim, then head to the par-tay. SO, where to lunch? Don't want to spend the day traveling, so prolly not Disney Springs or even AKL. Best lunches??? THANKS!

Where are you staying?

What park will you be at in the morning? I'd eat at whichever park you're at before you go back to the resort to rest.
Well, unfortunately, it's MK, and I'm not too thrilled about any lunch choices there. I was thinking we could walk over and have our character meal by doing Chef Mickey's...

We are doing the same thing.

MK in the morning
Lunch
Back to ASM for pool and naps
Boo Bash

We've decided on Skippers Canteen for lunch if we can grab an ADR.

There are some nice reasonably priced eateries at GF and it’s an easy transport from MK. Can’t think of the names unfortunately but easy enough to find.

We are doing the same thing.

MK in the morning
Lunch
Back to ASM for pool and naps
Boo Bash

We've decided on Skippers Canteen for lunch if we can grab an ADR.
I considered Skippers, but afraid my VERY unadventurous daughter will turn her nose up at the menu...I think we both have a GREAT plan for the day, though!!!

We've been to numerous After Hours events in the past and by the time they are over we are usually starving and there isn't much selection. What works best for us is eating at a buffet or all you can eat right before we leave for the After Hours party. Maybe Ohana, Chef Mickey's or even Whispering Canyon. Everyone does it differently, but we find eating right before we go to the party works best for us.

You could hop on the monorail (or walk over to Polynesian) Kona Cafe. Grand Floridian Cafe at the GF has good food.
You good try and get Chef Mickey lunch at The Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter