Weird green people infest VMK Central Plaza

JeanJoe

<font color=red>VMK Community Leader!</font color>
87044greenbling_sm.jpg

Note the horrified, speechless onlooker. (Who actually said he was going to take pictures of us.)

Looks like fun - I must be on at the wrong times. I've only met 3 DIS'ers so far and haven't seen any fun like this.

:rotfl: sorry I missed this! Great fun you all are, can't wait to meet up with some DISers next time im in the VMK :)

Cya,
Gaspodé

If you go to VMK Central Plaza and don't see any DIS'ers...

...it may be because you are in an alternate universe.

No really.

Each room in VMK can only hold a maximum of 15-20 people, and there have been up to 1,100 people logged in at once. So how do they do it? With different instances.

Each room in VMK has multiple instances -- the room looks identical, but each contains different sets of people. So, if you go to Central Plaza, and its empty, it might be because the instance where all the DIS'ers were hanging out was judged to be crowded enough, and VMK shunted you off into a new instance.

How do you control this? Under the Globe button, there is a checkbox for "advanced mode." If you activate it, whenever you use the globe menu to go to, for example, "Central Plaza," you will be presented with all the instances available named by compass points (like North-East, South, etc.) and a number of heart icons, which represent how crowded that instance is. Go to the most crowded ones to look for us.

Of course, if you have someone on your friends list, you can go directly to the instance they are in, without needing to check instance after instance.

Hope that helps more than it confuses.

ooooooo i spotted a non green dancing with you
and i thought you said you were all green
:mad:

now i've noticed
disalex is the only person who isn't green (except the guy just standing there staring at the greens thinking oh know the martains have landed i have to tell everyone!!!)

marypops! said:
now i've noticed
disalex is the only person who isn't green (except the guy just standing there staring at the greens thinking oh know the martains have landed i have to tell everyone!!!)
Disalex was bullied into turning green shortly thereafter, but I didn't get a screen shot.. :(

JeanJoe said:
Disalex was bullied into turning green shortly thereafter, but I didn't get a screen shot.. :(

Good thing I was not there, I do not do green. ;)

I missed out on this one! I would have been perfect as my name is LilGreenMan and I am very green!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter