Weight Watcher Points

Fairydust.Indy

Earning My Ears
Is there anywhere that has Weight Watcher points associated with any of the snacks or restaurants at Disney?

Not that I have found. We went while I was on WW last August. Sorry this isn't more helpful.

WW here too - I figure for the amount of walking that we will be doing - plus it being vacation - I will be a bit bad for those 12 days.

After being so good for so long - 12 days of indulgance sounds wonderful!!!

Good Luck to you!!

Jennifer

So did you all gain weight while you were there? I always do...even with all the walking. I just can't seem to resist all the goodies, and cannot seem to waste my disney time in the exercise rooms!!

Since you asked (I was tempted to write this before but it would have been OT), I gained 3 pounds. I did not in any way, shape or form stay on WW. We were on DDP and I ate french toast loaf, dole whip, ice cream cookie sandwich, tonga toast along with many other things that are not WW friendly (I know you can eat anything but one serving of Tonga Toast would likely be most of your points for a day). I think if I hadn't walked so much I would have gained more like 6 pounds. I believe that since I go away on vacation once a year for a week that I am not going to limit everything I put in my mouth - part of vacation is allowing myself to eat things that aren't part of my daily routine. However, everything I ate was a controlled choice - no binging or fly-by-night eating. I also did not eat everything on my plate at every meal. As long as you get back on the wagon when you get back, you'll be fine. Good Luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter