Weighed in this morning

addicted_to_WDW

<font color="darkorchid">He's a teenaged skate rat
I've been on Atkins for 12 days, and today I weighed. I lost 8 pounds!!! At first I was a little disappointed because I've seen the huge week one losses of other people, but then I realized that this is a big accomplishment for me. It proves that Atkins works (I was skeptical) and proves that I can do it!

Oh it DOES work... and the health improvements occur too! :) I have lost 38 pounds to date on Atkins. Lowered my cholesterol by 61 points and I feel GOOD!

You are ON YOUR WAY SWEETIE!!! Congratulations and good job!

8 pounds!!! What a great accomplishment! I know what you mean about the first big drop; I'd love to see 20 lbs. drop off NOW, but it didn't come on that way and I guess it won't come off that way either.:( But if we're maintaining or going down, then we're moving closer to our goal.

8 pounds is something to crow about! :bounce: Keep at it, you're doing a great job!

Hey, well done that is terrific. You are doing so well, eight whole pounds. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

Sue

Eight pounds is fantastic! Congratulations!! :D

8 Pounds is awesome!! Don't compare to what other people lose. Everyone loses at their own rate depending on lots of things including how much they have to lose. We didn't gain this wait in a week and we're sure not going to lose it in a week. Just think though, you are only 2 pounds from a 10 pound loss! Keep up the good work!!

THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that I had done this a long time ago also!!

You should be so proud of yourself. EIGHT pounds is great!!
Have you taken any measurements???

I think losing 8lbs is great! I am at 5 weeks & 5lbs. As long as the scale is going the right direction, I'm happy.

That is awesome, Jen, congratulations!!

I was down .4 today and was happy with that with the way things have been going! :)
CC

That's great! As others have said, everyone loses at their own pace. Any lose is an accomplishment. Eight pounds is more than I lost in my first week.

You are on your weigh! Keep up the good work!

Hey...8 pounds is 8 pounds gone forever! Go and lift a 5 pound bag of sugar and realize you have lost more than how heavy that feels!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

8 pounds in a week, woo-hoo!!!! I bet you feel great!!! Keep it up and you'll be changing into new clippies faster than the speed of light! :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That sure is a great way to start off your healthy lifestyle! :)

Thanks so much every one. :) I'm feeling good about myself, and that's a nice feeling.

I love you all...the support here is amazing!

OMG, the tag fairy doesn't hate me anymore ;-) Thanks!

I admit to having a complex due to my lack of tag, but now I'm REALLY feeling better about myself. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter