Weigh in...down another 2!

Lesley

DIS Veteran
Today's my day to weigh in...and I've lost another 2 lbs! That's 19lbs since I started Atkins on 2/1.

Now, I'm not sure which clippie I should have in my sig......as I said above, I started Atkins at the same time the Wish challenge started at the beginning of Feb. But, I didn't find this board until later in the month. I've lost 5 lbs since then.

So, do I get the 5lb. or the 15lb. clippie (which would hopefully be a 20 by next week!) ????????

This board has been such I help...I've found recipes and inspiration here. I've now made that low carb cheesecake twice....its soooooo good! I'm very glad I found you all! Especially since my dh, who started Atkins with me (and has much less to lose) is slipping quite a bit and not keeping me as motivated as in the beginning. He's still doing well....but he's been eating foods containing white flour in my presence....drives me nuts!

Thanks so much for being here!

Congratulations, Lesley, that is wonderful news!!!!

I weighed in today too for a loss of 1.5 down, total 10.5 since joining WISH.

Keep up the great work!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

You will have to ask Kelsie about which clipart you qualify for.

Congratulations on losing two more pounds, that is great!

I started ATkins on 1/9 and lost 18 pounds the first 3 weeks. The WISH challenge didn't start until 1/31 so I had to wait a while to get my 5 pound clipart. It would have been fun if it could have been retroactive to my first three weeks, though.

Congratulations, Lesley! :bounce:

I know what you mean about not knowing what clippie! I started my diet on Jan 6 , but didn't find WISH until early Feb. I hav lost 6 lbs before WISH, but habe only lost 1 lb since then for a total of 7. So far I've chosen to go with what I've lost since strating WISH, but that does get a little discouraging since my scale hasn't moved much since I got here despite my continued efforts. At least my contacts with all of you here on WISH have kept me on track so far, so I know the lbs will come off eventually.

Nancy, I did the same thing and I finally got my first 5 pound clippie this past week. I lost nothing during the entire month of February, it was so frustrating. But our great support group here on WISH kept me going!

I guess the only reason I ask is that I did start my diet at the same time the WISH challenge started ....though I wasn't here yet. So if everyone is looking from that date, my correct total would be 19. If we're counting from whenever we joined the board after the challenge started...then it would be different.

I guess what I'm asking is do we all count how much we've lost since 2/1 or just how much since we've personally found the board and the challenge (which would be 2/1...or 1/31 I guess, for those who were on the board previously).

I guess I only counted from when I took the challenge but I see what you are asking. Why don't you send a private message to Kelsie? She is the keeper of the clipart :)

I've decided I'll just count from when I joined the board.....I think maybe the lower number will be more of a motivator...to get it up to...hmmm....60?

WOW!!!! That is awesome news, Lesley!!!!! Congratulations to you!

Glad you decided to challenge yourself with the lower number. That was a great idea! You'll be changie clippies again in no time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter