Weekly Freebie Thread - July 20, 2009

I took oldest DS with me yesterday for Mocha Monday and it was a hoot! I told him it looked like a Barbie Mocha, it was so cuuute. Sipping out of our wee little cups. We were barely out of the parking lot and they were gone.

He asked me why it was so small, even for free. I told him because the iced mochas are like a drug, and McD's is trying to get everyone addicted to them so we'll put up with paying $2.50 for it later. ;)

thank you i'll take a hugo boss for women too just thought i had a sample for my husband for once

I took oldest DS with me yesterday for Mocha Monday and it was a hoot! I told him it looked like a Barbie Mocha, it was so cuuute. Sipping out of our wee little cups. We were barely out of the parking lot and they were gone.

He asked me why it was so small, even for free. I told him because the iced mochas are like a drug, and McD's is trying to get everyone addicted to them so we'll put up with paying $2.50 for it later. ;)

LOL

I went by after work last night got one at the McDs by my house, stuck it in the fridge, worked out and went by the McDs by the gym, stuck it in the fridge, went to work today (noon shift) with my nice 16 ounce iced mocha..:rotfl:

I also went by Starbucks early to try the new Vivanno and to get my free pastry (I'd never had a pastry there and wanted to try Vivanno so I figured why not)..pretty good. Got the chocolate banna and halved it with my step dad. Not too sweet and 230 calories. (basically a smoothie- ice, frozen bannan, a real one, a little chocolate sauce, 2% milk and whey protien powder). I may have to try the orange mango (made with Naked Juice? ice and whey powder) it looked pretty good as well.

Oh and my free pastry was a slice of bananna walnut bread. 25% bannana and no artificial ingredients.

Gotta love the freebies for trying out stuff.

Florida Marlins Billy's Bunch Kids Club - Membership Free if you live in FL

https://secure.mlb.com/fla/fan_forum/billy_bunch.jsp

As a Billy's Bunch members you will receive:
A Welcome Letter from Billy The Marlin
2 FREE Vouchers to attend a 2009 Marlins Home Game
Billy's Bunch Cap
Billy's Bunch Wristband
Drawstring Backpack
Josh Johnson Poster
Official Membership Card
A pack of Topps Baseball Cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter