Weekday select annual pass ?

I’m pretty sure you can only get the weekday sect passes from Disney and they are for
Florida residents only. It’s nice for us because we can use the montly payment plan and my DH’s weekend is actually Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks folks, really appreciate the info , I had read on another website they were available to DVC members ,but haven't been able to source anymore info on the Internet .It would have been ideal for my family and I , thought I would ask around and got some more info before I spoke to DVC.
Thanks again and have you all have a magical day.....

Thanks folks, really appreciate the info , I had read on another website they were available to DVC members ,but haven't been able to source anymore info on the Internet .It would have been ideal for my family and I , thought I would ask around and got some more info before I spoke to DVC.
Thanks again and have you all have a magical day.....

You can check on Disney's website and it shows which passes are available. I just checked and the Weekday Select and Silver are only for Florida Residents but Gold is for both Florida Residents and DVC members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter