Week after Thanksgiving

lts862

DIS Veteran
Hi!
We are considering a visit next year from the Saturday after Thanksgiving through the following week. Are the crowds still heavy and when can we expect them to start thinning out? Thank you.

We just got back last night. We arrived the Fri after Thanksgiving but didn't attend any parks until the Monday after Thanksgiving b/c we didn't want to contend with the crowds. Let me say it was amazing! We only used one FP the whole time! Nearly everything was available to walk on. I believe 20 min was the longest we waited for anything! It was great! We went the week of Thanksgiving last year and learned our lesson. This year's trip the week after was so much more enjoyable!

We just got back late Saturday night. We were there for 2 weeks. Last week's attendance was really low, especially compared to the week prior. You will notice crowds starting to thin out on Sunday. We spent Sunday at MK and didn't have much wait on anything. We used Fast Passes and this helped. By Monday the crowds were really low. The worse day we had was Monday the week prior to Thanksgiving and Thursday Thanksgiving day. Thanksgiving day was manageable by (MK) using Fast Passes.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have specific questions and I will be happy to answer.

We were also there the day after Thanksgiving until Dec 4. We went to Epcot on Saturday and MK on Sunday. Both were very manageable. The rest of the week was okay as well. I wouldn't describe it as low crowds. I have been in Sept, the week after Labor Day, and that is low crowds! We did use fast pass because I refuse to stand in any line longer than 15 minutes!! We would get a fast pass then stand in another line, get a drink, bathroom break and it would be time to use the pass. We never felt like we were just standing in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter