Wednesdays Disney Which Character Am I? Riddle

Duckfan:
anipilot.gif

Jessica:
anipilot.gif

:wave: Tooty Fruity! :teeth:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I thought we had a truce? I guess someone fed you beans last night, and you're all backed up again?
Truce? What truce? :confused3

A double dose of Riddle Goddess!!!!!!

Geez leave it to a lawyer to make us google characters :lmao:

PM about to be sent. I think I am in thanks the DH and his powerful crossword skills.

Bethany:
anipilot.gif

MP:
anipilot.gif

brandt:
anipilot.gif

Cheryl and Mr. Crossword! ;)
anipilot.gif

Ok, people...Im dragging my kids kicking and screaming to the pool today to meet LK......(Im such a horrible mother! :rolleyes: ) Seriously, they don't want to go at all.....I don't get it! :confused3

but I told them Too Bad So Sad ;) ......so Im outta here for a little while.....

:wave:

Have we checked into a hotel yet?

How about HERE:
wilderness-lodge2_lg.jpg

(and doesn't everyone just LOVE riddles that can't be simply googled?)

211tc74.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I thought about the same thing about crossword puzzles. That's how I got them so fast. :)

Way to go Ames on the ungooglable riddle! :thumbsup2

firstmickey said:
Im dragging my kids kicking and screaming to the pool today to meet LK......(Im such a horrible mother! :rolleyes: ) Seriously, they don't want to go at all.....I don't get it! :confused3

They're afraid of LK. When she's around kids turn up in kitchen cabinets. :eek:

Loubon said:
Way to go Ames on the ungooglable riddle! :thumbsup2

Why, thank you Lou! I live to please. Sometimes.

Did everyone enjoy the boat ride to the Magic Kingdom? Is everyone accounted for? Tickets ready? Bags open?
Magic-Kingdom_l.jpg

Only got 1 of these. Hmmm......googleless riddle........i might have to start this...............NOT!!!

It took me a while to get number 2 but I am in!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Very clever Lou.

I should have used that as the second half of the name. But that would have unfairly benefitted the Chicago-ites.

MarK:
anipilot.gif

Ok....the kids had fun once we got there so maybe I'm not such a horrible mother after all! ;)

L107ANGEL said:
We are going nowhere fast today :rolleyes1
Well, I guess no one wants to follow me to the Magic Kingdom.

I did my tour guide job, I got us there.

(Do I smell bad or something?)

Favorite sight:
1137639428.jpg

I admit, I didn't do well on this today... never ever heard of #5 before :p but I think I am IN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter