Wedding Vows Renewal at Disney World

Mickeydad

A wise man once said... "You're where you are toda
I read the post about Vows Renewal during a Cruise, but my DW and I want to renew our Vows at Disney.

Has anyone ever done the intimate Vows Renewal package. I'd love some details, etc.

Disney did say we could use our points and they would discount the package by taking off the cost for the room we would have gotten as part of the package.

Congratulations Mickeydad. I checked into it extensively last year before deciding on the renewal aboard the Magic. If things haven't changed for '03, the renewal package was priced exactly as an intimate wedding. They offered an "add-on" package for those who already have accommodations (DVCers). The last pricing I saw was $2,900 for an intimate package at the wedding pavilion. All other venues were $2,100. Those prices are for a ceremony Monday through Thursdays as they don't usually perform intimates on the weekends. That will be an intimate ceremony (10 people), the officiant, flowers for the two of you. A cake/champagne reception with music and 4 hour limo service. Anyone else with more updated or additional info please feel free to correct me as it has been about a year since I inquired.

Hope that helps. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter