Wedding room nights

Disneygirl0259

Mouseketeer
Ok since I might be having a disney wedding
It states that anybody more than 76 people attending
you need like 75 room nights with disney what if you dont have the 75 room nights and you only have for example 20 room nights but you have over 76 people?

My understanding is that you will have to pay for the number of room nights you fall short at the rate of the cheapest hotel in your block. For example, if you need to guarantee 75 room nights, but you only have 20 room nights booked, then you will be short 55 room nights. Then, assume that one of the All Stars is the cheapest hotel per night in your block at $100/night. You would have to pay $5500 (55 nights times $100). I would talk to your SM if you are concerned about meeting this. I believe that they are a bit lenient -- if you have 76 people and the cutoff is 75 people, they most likely are not going to jump your room nights up to 75. Your SM will be able to help you out with this and give you more exact info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter