Wedding Renewal On DCL

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Dh and I are discussing a vow renewal in 2010. It will be our 20 year anniversary. It will be small with maybe 10 people. I looked at WDW site it said 4500. I thought of DCl and can't find what the price would be. Does someone know by chance? I have no idea where to start :(

Thanks!

Deb

VR for DCL are $1500 on the ship, $2500 for Castaway Cay. (2009 prices) you can go to Disneyweddings.com and click on cruise collection and it will give you more information.

My DCL vow renewal is in 10 months!! :cool1:

I'm chiming in.....do it....just did our 20th last January and it was the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time last year I was rushing to get my photos done for my over night crop to put them in a big fat scrapbook!!!! ;)

Cheryl

VR for DCL are $1500 on the ship, $2500 for Castaway Cay. (2009 prices) you can go to Disneyweddings.com and click on cruise collection and it will give you more information.

My DCL vow renewal is in 10 months!! :cool1:

Wow! That is much cheaper than WDW... Castaway Cay would be beautiful. Thanks for the website. I'll check it out.

Deb

I'm chiming in.....do it....just did our 20th last January and it was the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time last year I was rushing to get my photos done for my over night crop to put them in a big fat scrapbook!!!! ;)

Cheryl

I really want to...it's just that I'm not a fufu type girl. DH is okay with it and I know DS's 15 and 17 will just roll their eye's like this::sad2: By then they will be older though..so maybe they won't think it's so silly.

Plus, it'll give a reason to go on DCL again...we've been doing Carnival lately.

Deb

I really want to...it's just that I'm not a fufu type girl. DH is okay with it and I know DS's 15 and 17 will just roll their eye's like this::sad2: By then they will be older though..so maybe they won't think it's so silly.

Plus, it'll give a reason to go on DCL again...we've been doing Carnival lately.

Deb

You don't need to be fu fu to do it. I have seen some TR from the DCL vow renewals where the couple had a nice suit and dress with just the 2 of them....very beautiful. Actually, that is how we started out, and then it just grew....I went to David's bridals to look at some cocktail type dresses and ended up with a bridal gown. Your sons will get into it once they are there!!

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter