Wedding Hair Picture Thread

Sorry for high jacking the thread... :rolleyes:

Icats, thank you for posting, I really wanted to see your dress! It's stunning and even better than I thought it would be from the teasers! :goodvibes

I'm getting married in the UK but thought I'd post my trial pics in case anyone would like to use them for ideas. In case your wondering, that is all my own hair, it's two-tone because I had roots about 6 inches long on the day!

FRONT
Trial1.jpg

BACK
Trial2.jpg

SIDE 1
Trial3.jpg

SIDE 2
Trial4.jpg

Very pretty, Queenie! :love: It looks kind of like my inspiration pic (but I'll be wearing a tiara instead of jeweled mini-combs or pins):
Hair-FINAL.jpg

Icats your dress and hair are beautiful!! Do you have a close up pic of your tiara??

Very pretty, Queenie! :love: It looks kind of like my inspiration pic (but I'll be wearing a tiara instead of jeweled mini-combs or pins):
Hair-FINAL.jpg

LOL That is so funny I have that saved as one of my inspiration pics!!

I'm getting married in the UK but thought I'd post my trial pics in case anyone would like to use them for ideas. In case your wondering, that is all my own hair, it's two-tone because I had roots about 6 inches long on the day!

FRONT
Trial1.jpg

BACK
Trial2.jpg

SIDE 1
Trial3.jpg

SIDE 2
Trial4.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww so pretty and "Princessey":love:

I didn't put enough thought into my hair but i guess it turned out okay...I have naturally curly hair and I wanted it up and I didn't want it straightened...so there are not too many options. It was done my Valencia salon on wheels...

Front
23038.jpg

Side
21259.jpg

Back
20102.jpg

P1013391-1.jpg

I didn't put enough thought into my hair but i guess it turned out okay...I have naturally curly hair and I wanted it up and I didn't want it straightened...so there are not too many options. It was done my Valencia salon on wheels...

I love seeing curly-haired pictures! You and Lynn are my hair inspiration!

You look beautiful! Love the detail on your bodice, from what I could see. Your hair texture looks very similar to mine-- don't you just love how we curly-haired girls can have almost instant up-dos? Your hair looks great!

Did you ask for somebody with experience with curly hair? I had a very bad experience once as a bridesmaid with a hairdresser who brushed my hair out and then tried to re-curl it with a curling iron. Disaster! She was not used to naturally curly hair. Now I'm wary of letting anybody but my usual girl do my hair...

Lynn-- if you read this-- I'm a curly redhead, too, and I swear, we have the same hair! I'll have to find a picture to post. Your hair and pictures are beautiful.

OMG you have to post pics :) I would love to see them! Do you have a blonde streak in the back of your head..mine is right in the center of my hairline in the back. I know a couple other red heaeds who have it too.

OMG you have to post pics :) I would love to see them! Do you have a blonde streak in the back of your head..mine is right in the center of my hairline in the back. I know a couple other red heaeds who have it too.

I have a few blonde hairs that grow from my crown and a few at my hairline above my right eye-- but they are so light they look like grey hair against the red so I usually pull them out! :rotfl:

HAHA :)

When I straighten my hair you can see all of my natural hls...I have a lot around my hairline.

See you can kind of see them a little bit around the front.
183.jpg

I love seeing curly-haired pictures! You and Lynn are my hair inspiration!

You look beautiful! Love the detail on your bodice, from what I could see. Your hair texture looks very similar to mine-- don't you just love how we curly-haired girls can have almost instant up-dos? Your hair looks great!

Did you ask for somebody with experience with curly hair? I had a very bad experience once as a bridesmaid with a hairdresser who brushed my hair out and then tried to re-curl it with a curling iron. Disaster! She was not used to naturally curly hair. Now I'm wary of letting anybody but my usual girl do my hair...

I didn't ask for someone who was good with curly hair but I did watch them very closely to make sure that they didn't do anything I didn't like, I told her not to straighten it or brush it. I actually think I might has been a little annoying about it but off well :rolleyes1. I also have had the issues with people brushing my hair and then trying to do an up do. NOT GOOD! Anyway, i really didn't want to get to straightened because that just doesn't look like me and I didn't want to look like a stranger on my wedding day.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do !

ok dont laugh TOO hard cause i got married in 1997 & headbands were more in then...lol
i wanted it ALL up
best back view i have

scan0006.jpg

and kinda how it looked from the front
scan0010.jpg

Cute headband Cori! :cutie: Give it 10 years... headbands will come back into style...! :rotfl:

Did you ask for somebody with experience with curly hair? I had a very bad experience once as a bridesmaid with a hairdresser who brushed my hair out and then tried to re-curl it with a curling iron. Disaster!

I have curly hair and this is exactly what happened to me at my hair trial. Patricia did the normal "straighten then curl" thing and my hair wouldn't take the curl.

So what I did on my wedding day was blow my hair out as straight as I could, and then she skipped the flat iron and went straight to curling - it worked really well!

Does anyone have any pics for chin length hair? I have an angled bob so the back is short too... ack! I'm stressin!

DSCF0012.jpg

I had Ana from Beaute Speciale. I am not wearing a veil. This is my trial in May. I woudl highly reccomend her.

IMG_2853.jpg

wow..all your hair looks great!! I am so jealous!!
Mine NEVER comes out when I have it done..always looks like I have a wig
(except for tnkrbel..she did my hair great for my actual wedding but the humidity melted it before we were actually married!)

There is a can of hairspray in my hair as well as something that was sparyed on to hold the wave.

And I am totally not exaggerating about the can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter