websites to help in planning!

Ellsbells

Mouseketeer
Hi all so my question is what websites do you guys use to plan which parks to visit and what days?
We will be going to Disney World on the 21st of June to the 5th of July.
Stay off site as my Dad (who I cant even believe caved in) needs days away from the madness of it all. His idea of a vacation is historical buildings and days by the pool. So this will be a first for him.
I'm the only one out of the five us who has ever been to Disney World. I went last year on a trip with other Au Pairs for four days and the days and rides we're planned out by our leaders. I loved it and fell in love with Disney World so much and knew I had to get my parents and younger sisters there.
So basically I'm going crazy with planning I have Excel open and a presentation forming on my laptop at the moment...I want them to fully experience the Magic that I mentioned so much to.
Any websites or tips would be great!
:)

easywdw. com (site is free)

touringplans.com (paid subscription)

mousesavers.com- great tips on discounts, how to save money

allears.net- very good info on all aspects of WDW- I especially like it for the menus.

And of course this site!

Ellsbells said:
Hi all so my question is what websites do you guys use to plan which parks to visit and what days?
We will be going to Disney World on the 21st of June to the 5th of July.
Stay off site as my Dad (who I cant even believe caved in) needs days away from the madness of it all. His idea of a vacation is historical buildings and days by the pool. So this will be a first for him.
I'm the only one out of the five us who has ever been to Disney World. I went last year on a trip with other Au Pairs for four days and the days and rides we're planned out by our leaders. I loved it and fell in love with Disney World so much and knew I had to get my parents and younger sisters there.
So basically I'm going crazy with planning I have Excel open and a presentation forming on my laptop at the moment...I want them to fully experience the Magic that I mentioned so much to.
Any websites or tips would be great!
:)

WWW.easywdw.com, wdwinfo.com, allears.net

Welcome to the dis, ells.

All excellent ones above.

Another good one, for first time visitors...

http://**************.net/

I also like EasyWDW

JMHO but you can "get away from the madness" at resort hotels - just avoid those that seem to cater more towards kids (Value resorts).

The advantages of staying within the World outweigh the negatives.....

Mousesavers to get there
Allears to know what you're looking at
Eadywdw to see I first hand touring perspective.

Thank you so much everyone!
Time to get planning. My mum is laughing all her way to Disney World what with me planning it all:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter