Website Trouble

trainingupmy4princes

DIS Veteran
I was trying to look at the hotel to practice booking(for the past 2 nights) and the website keeps saying the site is unavailable. I am supposed to book tomorrow night and am worried the rooms will sell out. Is there a way to make the reservation over the phone in English?

I had no problem trying out yesterday. Tonight I was able to get in right at 9 pm Eastern time and booked a hotel only reservation. Were you trying to book a vacation package or MiraCosta?

You can try the Bookmark trick suggested by @a1betpr:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/mira-costa-booking-experience.3574819/
(Page 1)

I logged into my account at 8:45 pm. Did a room search for June 29. Change the URL to June 30. Bookmarked it. Then kept clicking it until 9 pm and at 9 pm, I was right on the reservation page. I picked the room I wanted at Ambassador and the whole process was smooth and easy. I guess it might be more challenging if I were to book a room at MiraCosta.

Hope this helps!
Pixie dust for tomorrow!!

Last edited:
I was trying to look at the hotel to practice booking(for the past 2 nights) and the website keeps saying the site is unavailable. I am supposed to book tomorrow night and am worried the rooms will sell out. Is there a way to make the reservation over the phone in English?
Phone reservations don’t open until a month after online reservations do. English-speaking CMs are not always available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!