Website trouble - cannot book activities?!

tee11

DIS Veteran
I can’t get anything to work on the cruise activities part of the reservation for the last 24 hours. This is after online check in was completed.
Cannot book anything. That includes port adventures, character meetings, specialty dining, nursery. Nothing works. I get a “please try later or call” Anyone else?

I can’t get anything to work on the cruise activities part of the reservation for the last 24 hours. This is after online check in was completed.
Cannot book anything. That includes port adventures, character meetings, specialty dining, nursery. Nothing works. I get a “please try later or call” Anyone else?

Yes, same problem, can't book anything. Can't get into online checkin either but that's an old thing I think, last cruise I couldn't get into checkin until early the next morning.

I switched to Edge and it all worked. For some reason it doesn't like Firefox. Edge or Chrome should work. Went back to firefox to check and it's still not working there but Edge no problems. Even gave me the online checkin link finally so I could pick PAT.

I switched to Edge and it all worked. For some reason it doesn't like Firefox. Edge or Chrome should work. Went back to firefox to check and it's still not working there but Edge no problems. Even gave me the online checkin link finally so I could pick PAT.

I'm already using Edge. :(

Hm, maybe it's a caching problem then. I started in Firefox and got an error earlier in the day. Maybe if you switch to Firefox it'll work :) Or some other browser.

While I was doing my activities I got the pop up to take a survey on the website... and I did. Ran out of my 500 characters to tell them how much I disliked their site.

Ok so I tried Safari now - it worked!
I was able to book two activities, then I got the same message; try later or call!
So frustrating!!
Is this the DCL website or my browsers?!

Ok so I tried Safari now - it worked!
I was able to book two activities, then I got the same message; try later or call!
So frustrating!!
Is this the DCL website or my browsers?!

It is not your browsers - definitely the web site. There were a number of changes about two weeks ago that are still being ironed out. The good news, is it works at times. The bad news is that those times are unpredictable. Good luck...hope things work out for your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter