Website to rent/buy points for Bonnett Creek

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
What is the best and safest way to rent points? I don’t have concrete plans, but if the rates are good I’m willing to go in the next several weeks- months

I just can’t find out where or even how to start

From the first post in the Bonnet Creek megathread:

How do I make a reservation at Bonnet Creek?
Wyndham Bonnet Creek is a timeshare resort. You can rent units from Wyndham timeshare owners. People on this thread have had luck with rentals from ebay, through Ken Price at www.vacationupgrades.com, through Vacation Strategy www.vacationstrategy.com, Farrell's Vacations, and others.

The best price is available when you book within 60 days of your trip. If you make a reservation through Ken Price at www.vacationupgrades.com, he will automatically check at the 60-day point if there is still availability and rebook you at the lower rate.

Vacation Strategy has an excellent cancellation policy (which is why I've used them personally).

You can also reserve online through Wyndham, but if you reserve through Wyndham, you will be paying much more than what you would pay renting from an owner.
wyndhambonnetcreek.com or call: 800-610-9558

What is the best and safest way to rent points? I don’t have concrete plans, but if the rates are good I’m willing to go in the next several weeks- months

I just can’t find out where or even how to start
I will quickly point out you don't rent points to stay at Bonnet Creek, you rent a reservation.

The renting points thing is a DVC invention that doesn't apply.

Basically, you find the week or dates you want and work out a deal for how much it will cost.

I will quickly point out you don't rent points to stay at Bonnet Creek, you rent a reservation.

The renting points thing is a DVC invention that doesn't apply.

Basically, you find the week or dates you want and work out a deal for how much it will cost.
And that’s actually the case with DVC, too. “Renting points” is a misnomer, probably related to the cost of the DVC reservation being based on a per-point price. No matter, people rent DVC reservations, not points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter