Website Pet Peeve - Dining

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Yes, this is minor and falls under First World Problems 100%, but still...

It annoys me that when you're in the activity booking portion of the site, if any of the activities - onboard or spa or port adventures - is sold out, it will say "Sold Out"; but with dining it will let you go through the game of searching only to THEN be told "There are no available times for this".

Just say Sold Out and spare me the excitement that I'll be able to get something (that yes, I had but stupidly cancelled).

Rant over.

totally agree! Happened to me also as I had cancelled since it didnt show sold out on another day but in fact, there was no availability. So now I have neither day booked and will stand in line to book a brunch/dinner

Yes, this is minor and falls under First World Problems 100%, but still...

It annoys me that when you're in the activity booking portion of the site, if any of the activities - onboard or spa or port adventures - is sold out, it will say "Sold Out"; but with dining it will let you go through the game of searching only to THEN be told "There are no available times for this".

Just say Sold Out and spare me the excitement that I'll be able to get something (that yes, I had but stupidly cancelled).

Rant over.

I hear you!
Wanted to see if I could get a Palo brunch for an earlier time, but I would have to cancel the one I had first, hmmmmm no thanks, not gonna risk that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter