Website Login Issue

J and R's mom

DIS Veteran
When I try to login to DVC's website it gets stuck in a loop that just keeps reloading the login screen. I can barely get my email address in before it reloads the page (and can never get to the point of entering my password). Any suggestions?

Here is what I have already tried:

• Firefox browser (hasn't worked for logging in for several months)
  • Internet Explorer browser (hasn't worked for logging in for several months)
  • Microsoft Edge (worked for logging in until two weeks ago)
  • Called Member Services tech support and Jackie told me to switch to Google Chrome (which I do not want to download onto my computer).
Anyone know why this might be happening?

When I try to login to DVC's website it gets stuck in a loop that just keeps reloading the login screen. I can barely get my email address in before it reloads the page (and can never get to the point of entering my password). Any suggestions?

Here is what I have already tried:

• Firefox browser (hasn't worked for logging in for several months)
  • Internet Explorer browser (hasn't worked for logging in for several months)
  • Microsoft Edge (worked for logging in until two weeks ago)
  • Called Member Services tech support and Jackie told me to switch to Google Chrome (which I do not want to download onto my computer).
Anyone know why this might be happening?
Do you have any sort of content blocker/ad blocker installed? That made mine crash until I whitelisted Disney's network of pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter