Website! ARGH!

DopeyDame

DIS Veteran
The Disney website sucks. Trying to make a resort reservation, and once I get to the "check out" page stupid stitch shows up and eats the page. It's been happening all morning.
And the "chat" feature says all their agents are busy. Yeah, I bet they are, because the website is a disaster.

Phew. OK, thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now.

We have been having problems with the site, too! I finally switched from Chrome to Firefox and was able to finish what I needed to do!

My favorite hair pulling moment is when I'm paying on my trip and the page changes the amount to 20.00 which so wasn't the amount I designated. I've tried Foxfire and Edge. Guess I'll try Chrome next.

Thanks for the commiseration!

I've tried chrome and IE, but now I'll try firefox. Fingers crossed!

Yesterday the website had a notice in red when I logged in that it was experiencing difficulties. I assume that must still be the situation.

It's very likely that they're making changes (like adding early 2018 specials) to the website... I would check back throughout the day. Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter