Weather whinging!!!!

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
Today was another hot fantastic Summer day .. but..... wherever I went today, people were complaining about the weather :eek: !!

Seems a great pity since whenever it rains people complain about that - maybe it's the same people :teeth:

To quote Billy Connolly "There is no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes"

I know what you mean ~ People complain about the weather over here and then they travel 7000 miles and complain about the weather in Florida!!!!

The Hotter the better for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

If only places would cotton on to the fact air conditioning exsists,we would be well away!!!

Jules

I just thought it was the British way Shirley that people complain if it's raining and then complain if it's too hot.

Personally I'm loving this weather and long may it continue...........especially week after next whilst I'm in Devon ;)

Never happy are we? I love the sun, but hate mugginess. As Jules says, air-conditioning is probably the key. How much would it cost to have it installed at home? Janice would know the answer to that, wouldn't she?

Hope the weather keeps up this weekend :D

Sam - what are you doing down this neck of the woods ?:)

Lets not beat about the bush, we English are not happy unless we are whinging about something. In a few months time the whinge will be dark mornings to go to work and dark evenings to come home from work. Got to put the heating on. Got to get the Christmas decorations down from the loft. Got to pick the mother-in-law up for Christmas dinner and then listen to her complain about the amount of drink you put away whilst watching the Queens Speech. Then you have to sit and listen her snoring after dinner whilst trying to watch a good film and her arguing that she was resting her eyes and not snoring. Personally I whinge all the time because I am not in Florida. Every time a plane goes over head her indoors:mad: hears me shout ''bet thats going to Orlando'' Then I sit and whinge that I am not on board.

:jester: Basically we as a nation love a damn good whinge:jester:

With a smile on my face I say ''I dont want to go to work tomorow I would rather be on a plane to Orlando'' - Sad isnt it!!

Originally posted by Grumpy John
:jester: Basically we as a nation love a damn good whinge:jester:

Well Said! If it isn't one thing it's something else, rarely are the news or newspapers headlines ever happy.

Richard.

Not hard to see where you got the name "Grumpy John". We Canadians are the same 'It's too hot , Its' too cold etc." The way we look at it is , we are paying for D.W. and sun! Cheers!

I'll whinge about the weather. The last few days I've been working behind massive glass windows. The temperature must have been in the 40's. On the other hand when I get home and shower off, it's on to the patio for dinner. The patio is all terracotta and white walls so I imagine I'm in Spain.

Hockey mom, if whinging was an Olympic sport we Brits would win a gold medal every time. No one runs us even close. Even the postman got whinged about this morning because he had not arrived when I took her indoors:mad: to work.

I find us Brits are great at whinging to each other but hopeless at complaining when we have had poor service etc. :)

Ah Goofyfish, you are talking about the old " I should have said this, or We should have done that" syndrome! But you were too polite to say anything! How very Canadian of you. Grumpy John, whining is an Oly.
sport and we have already taken the gold. Remember the figure skating at Salt Lake? We rule!

P.S. I am assuming our "whine" is the same as your "whinge" only the G is silent. Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter