Weather today in Orlando

heat14

Earning My Ears
Today it says its 23° and feels like 25°!!! Awesome! We are going Jan. 23-30 so it should be warm by then! Only problem is...white legs in shorts, oh no!

I'm sure I won't be the only one looking like that, LOL.

We are heading down Jan 21 for our Wonder Cruise on Jan 23. I am hoping and praying for warm, warm weather!

The last time we went to Florida for New Years it was freezing! I do not want another year like that!

So for all of us going the end of January lets think warm happy thoughts!

he he.. I have the weather networks WeatherEye on my task bar.. I have it set to orlando until I go.. it is 23 there right now.. makes me want to go even more.. lol.. I just double click on it and it brings me to the 5 day forcast for that city and I am set! ahhh can't wait! sure beats my snow storm that I am having right now!

FYI the link is here WeatherEye

ENJOY! :cheer2:

That's the thing with the weather here this time of year. We were walking around in shirt sleeves yesterday (even went to Blizzard Beach) yet two nights ago the temperature dropped to 23 in Ocala - 23F, that is - and it was 36F in Orlando. Yet by noon that day the temperature had risen to well over 60.

We head back later today, and according to Environment Canada there should be 30cm of new snow on the ground in London by the time we return this evening. Really does make one want to stay down here....

- Mike

Just heard on the news alot of Pearson is viryually shut down, maybe the same will be true for London.

Mike, keep that weather down there! PLLLEAASSSEE!

Right now it is sleeting in Toronto! So far 26cm of snow (5 inches)! They are recommending that if you can stay home then ~ Stay Home! It looks perty but not for driving!

BTW, what's the 5 day forecast?

Safe Travels back!

Thurs Friday Sat. Sun Mon
HIGH 25°C(77°F) 18°C(64°F) 13°C(55°F) 16°C(60°F) 20°C(68°F)
LOW 16°C(60°F) 10°C(50°F) 8°C(46°F) 11°C(51°F) 14°C(57°F)

According to the weathernetwork.

Oh it is nice to be Disney Dreaming on a day like this in Southern Ontario.

I will be thinking of WDW while waiting for the GO train home tonight! (hopefully it is not running late)

mousy_in_canada said:
he he.. I have the weather networks WeatherEye on my task bar.. I have it set to orlando until I go.. it is 23 there right now.. makes me want to go even more.. lol.. I just double click on it and it brings me to the 5 day forcast for that city and I am set! ahhh can't wait! sure beats my snow storm that I am having right now!

Mmmmm -- never thought of having any else than local weather on the WeatherEye. It looks so much nicer to see Orlando weather :sunny: than Cambridge weather. (was stuck in snow 4 times today while in Kitchener -- 3 times on 1 street!!!) Thanks for the great idea! It gives me something more to look forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter