Weather in early November

carriep1657

Mouseketeer
My family is planning a trip to WDW next fall(2002). We would like to go in early November to take advantage of the better prices in value season. However, we have two children who will be 4 and almost 2 at the time. Being able to swim is very important. Will it be too cold to swim in the hotel pool and visit the water parks in November?

We can change our travel dates to late October but, like I said, we would really like to take advantage of the lower prices in November.

Also, do any of you know how the crowds are in late October and early November?

Thanks.

This is my first time posting. I've become addicted to these boards ever since we started planning our trip.

Carrie

We have been there several times in November and have always managed to get loads of pool time in. It is usually warm and sunny the beginning of Nov.

Having lived in Floirda for almost 28 years I have to tell you the weather is so unpredictable. I was up there in November of last year. To tell you the truth, it is quite brisk in the AM, but all the pools are heated. By noon time the nippy air won't boher you while your in the "hot" pool and the sun is shining.
I'll be up there again this November and just know it is the perfect time to be there.
Gotta love it!!!!!:D

We spent the first week in November in WDW for the last two years. It is a great time to go, and the weather is great, ranging from low 70's to mid 80's, generally speaking. Even on cooler days, the afternoon sun is warm and fine for swimming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter