Wearing my crocs in Disney right now!

bsusanmb

Childhood sweethearts married on the Magic 6/2/13
I have been visiting WDW 4 times a year for over 10 years and always suffer from blisters and plantar faschiitis. I am also a nurse and on my feet all day.

Well, for work, I started to wear crocs - the real thing, not the imitation. They were wonderful. Most of our staff wear them.

So, I didn't bring any sneakers with me this trip, only my crocs. I have been here 6 days and I don't have one blister, or sore feet!!! And it is in the 90's!
I am 56 and overweight a bit. Every trip I have blisters all over my feet, and suffer so much. Not this time. I wear ankle length socks and I don't care whether they look funny or not. they are awesome.

I tried the knock offs, but they don't fit the same on my feet. From years of being on my feet, they are wide and have a high instep. The real crocs are $29. and they fit so well.

Just wanted to let those of you with foot problems know, this is the best my feet have been in years.

Hi I am going to WDW next month, and I confess I don't know what crocs are? Can you enlighten me, and where would I buy them? I am a nurse too and I am on my feet 12hrs a day, but I use tennis shoe with good heal support? But for my trip I would like some sort of sandal that I can walk in all day. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Laura :teeth:

lauraf said:
Hi I am going to WDW next month, and I confess I don't know what crocs are? Can you enlighten me, and where would I buy them? I am a nurse too and I am on my feet 12hrs a day, but I use tennis shoe with good heal support? But for my trip I would like some sort of sandal that I can walk in all day. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Laura :teeth:

CROCS are wonderful :love: shoes that are very light weight and soft. They are perfect park shoes. If you do a search you will find many, many, many posts on them. Most people love them :thumbsup2 , a few hate them :confused3 , but only you can decide. Personnally, I have worn out two pairs already and will be getting at least another pair before September to wear on our trip. I wore them on our trip May '05 and my feet never bothered me at all when I wore my CROCS :cloud9: . I wore a pair of sneakers part of the day on the second day couldn't wait until I could get back to the room to change into my Crocs.

Here is a link to their website: www.crocs.com

Crocs rock! I actually tried to put on sneakers one day out of our 6 day trip and they didn't get out of the room. I wore socks in mine as well, my DH wore bright orange crocs proudly throughout the park as well.

There's no better thing than my socks in the crocs! I am so glad for Dis boards because I might never had found out about these wonderful shoes otherwise. I have two pair plus a pair of Athens and am really amazed at how well my feet do. I have had plantar fascitis and these Crocs are going to baby my poor puppies every day. One thing I am wondering...how do they wear out? Heard a few people say that and mine are still too new for me to know how they are going to get tired. Does the cushioning get thinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter