We won a Dream Fastpass

nursetink

DIS Veteran
:wizard: My family was lucky enough to win Dream Fastpasses at EPCOT 10/17. We were winners by the skin of our teeth. The cast member asked me the number for my party, I replied 8, she said I don't think we can take 8 more. Then another cast member came over and said I told I needed 2 more families, and she said yes, but they have 8! :confused3 The response was, 8 more is fine, but no more. We rounded the corner and I immediately spotted the Dream Team. We were filmed by a camera crew as they passed them out to each and everyone of us. It was very exciting for us to win anything! :wizard:

WOW!!! Congratulations. All this talk of making dreams come true is making me plan another trip. Congrates to you and your family.

Congratulations -- hope you got good use out of them!

Not that I expect them to do that at the same time and/or place -- but where were you in Epcot, and what about what time was it?

I am sorry. I forgot to say that this took place on Soarin. It was about 9:20 am on 10/17.

That's awesome. I'd probably react as if I won the lottery... It's great that people from the DIS are winning!

Congrats on your dream pass! :thumbsup2 We managed to snag one at Animal Kingdom, and it was very much the same there....the cast members in the blue Year of a Million Dreams attire where there handing them out, and they filmed everyone that got one. It was in the morning at Expedition Everest. It totally made our morning!

Congrats! :thumbsup2

Some lucky couple won the Dream Fastpass during their day at Epcot but couldn't use all their FastPasses before they left. SimonV and I happened to be walking into the park as they were walking out and they gave us their remaining passes. We only used Test Track, but it was still a nice little 'extra' for our visit.

I would have wanted to save the badge as a rememberance of the day, but they seemed happy to give it to us. I bet you got a lot of use out of your pass. Nice perk, hey? :)

I too gave a few of mine away as I was exiting the park. I was surprised at how difficult they were to give away. I did successfully give 2 Misson Space away, but that was all. Most people looked at me like I was crazy. We had 8 in our party, so I had 6 more for MS, but no other takers. I only gave them the part that you break off and we kept the pass for the kids scrapbooks.

congrad.gif

Do you know if they do anything special for a birthday guest? My niece will be 6 during our trip. This is her first time going to WDW and she is soooo excited. She lives with me and the last two times we left her home because she was so young and my other two are much older.

I want her to have something special during her visit and I thought that they may do something if they knew we were celebrating her birthday.

Last fall, they weren't doing anything extra beyond the usual -- you stop at guest services on the way into any of the parks; they give you a button to wear, and then you get wished happy birthday a lot. You might be lucky and get a pin or two from a CM along the way. She can wear the button every day, if you want to do that. It's always helpful to be outgoing and "chat up" the CMs at rides, etc. Sometimes they have "perks" to give out.

I'm so excited for you that you won!! I would LOVE to win a fastpass. That would be so cool.

And thanks for the info on birthdays! My boys will be going to Disney on their birthday in just over two weeks now!!! YEA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter