We talked about P90X anyone doing Insanity with Shaun T???

momof2minnies

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if this is all it says? My DH and I are kicking a few around to see what we want to do? Mostly plyometrics right? No weights needed.

Linda

Just for background, I've got a huge collection of exercise videos and having been doing them for 20 years. I've done P90X and P90X+, CLX, Insanity (twice through), Windsor Pilates, etc. I'm also a runner with 3 half marathons, and 1 full marathon done.

Insanity are good solid cardio workouts ( no weights) but the get boring quite quickly. Very little variety, think 45 minutes of jumping jacks, burpees, running in place. Every dvd has the same warm up, the same stretch, can get very tedious.

Have you ever checked out Cathe Freidrich's workouts. OUt of my collection of 200+ workouts, probably at least 50 are hers. I don't think any other workouts compare. www.cathe.com

Insanity is HAAAARRRRD! I'm fit, and I huff and puff! Lots of jumping, LOTS of sweating.

It's great! :goodvibes

I too am a runner with 3 1/2s and 1 full done and also have many dvds- not that many though.WOW!

I have seen and done some of Cathe (On demand- cable here) She is amazing.The problem is my DH won't do that for sure- I know give me a break! Just look at her she knows what she is doing.

Linda

I sold it after a month and a half because it's so boring. Same thing on all the videos over and over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter