We surprised our kids with a Dream cruise

Nice! We'll be on the Dream the cruise right before yours. Just a bit over 5 months away now!

A 8 1/2 by 14 inch color photo of the dream when it was backing out of the myer weft shipyard. I circled out assigned cabin.

I did the same thing for my kids. Wrapped up a letter telling them to grab their suntan lotion and bathing suits. They were so excited and we talked about it for an hour after. My favorite part of Christmas!

CUTE!! I love that. :thumbsup2 I wish I could do something like that, but I could NEVER keep it a suprise. I get too excited! :lmao:

Excellent! We are leaving in 11 days and haven't told the kids yet! They are going to go NUTS!!!

Happy New Year!!

Niiiiiiiice!

I loved how your junior DISers already knew all about The Dream and were asking relevant questions like, 'is this photo when it was still in the shipyard' and 'is there a height/weight restriction for the Auqa Duck'. :goodvibes You will all have an awesome time!!! :)

Excellent! We are leaving in 11 days and haven't told the kids yet! They are going to go NUTS!!!

We waited 13 months to tell them...we booked in November 2009. I wanted to tell the kids back then but my wife suggested we wait because 18 months of waiting would have been torturous to the kids. 6 months is a little more palatable to them.

That's great!! I may have to steal that idea. We are booked for March and our kids have no idea we're gong anywhere, let alone on the Dream and WDW!
I hope you have an awesome trip!

That's awesome!! We are booked on the Fantasy in June 2012 and are hoping to surprise the kids next Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter