We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it's while off, we've got a preferred site booked for October. We'll have our backlit Mickey Head on the front of the RV

IMG_0025.jpg

FWRV2011.jpg

Brocktoon,

That will look perfect for October.

Bama ed

Worked on a flag this afternoon. It's not what I originally wanted, but has the lime green on it and our name. I think it turned out alright. Hopefully I will be able to string it up a leg of the awning and attach it at the top with clips. Heading down for some magic on Saturday. I hope you can see the image--this is my first time trying to upload a photo. Still a green newbie.

flag.jpg
[/IMG]

Worked on a flag this afternoon. It's not what I originally wanted, but has the lime green on it and our name. I think it turned out alright. Hopefully I will be able to string it up a leg of the awning and attach it at the top with clips. Heading down for some magic on Saturday. I hope you can see the image--this is my first time trying to upload a photo. Still a green newbie.

flag.jpg
[/IMG]

I LOVE it Brendonsmom! :cool1:

It's creative and expressive. It's sure to be a conversation starter.

In a previous life I lived in Duluth, GA too. I lived in the corner of Fulton County where it meets Forsyth and Gwinett Counties (no geography lesson for those reading) in the Johns Creek area up Medlock Bridge Road. Must have been about 1992-1993 or so.

You should have a straight shot down I75 to the Fort. You know better than most about Hot-lanta traffic.

Please give a little Trip Report. We would so love it. :cloud9:

Thanks,

Bama ED

flag.jpg
[/IMG]

Anne - You are definitely very talented.:thumbsup2

Your flag looks great!!

I know that the Lime Green Mickey is the universal way that DIS forum members "identify" themselves to other DIS forum members.

I was thinking though, that we need some way to identify our campsites and/or personas as being DIS Camping Forum members (in addition to any lime green stuff you want to put out ;) ).

So let's hear some ideas, what way(s) do you think we could identify ourselves as DIS Camping forum members to other people staying at the Fort that are also members?

Maybe after we have some ideas that people like we can do a poll to get an "Official DIS Camping Forum Tag/Notice/Sign/Color/Whatever" ;)

Lime Green Mickey will be hanging at my place by Aug 12th!:hourglass

Just found this thread, I know. . . I'm a little slow - hadn't been on here for a while. I'm going to have to get DH on to making a lime green Mickey sign for our motorhome, it's such a cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter